If you know anything about good design, chances are you’ve heard of Acme before.
This bustling, award-winning studio of architects, designers, artists and musicians lives to craft personal accessories for fellow creative types – the sort of people who don’t just seek excellent functionality in pens, watches and more, but a unique approach to aesthetics, too.
Frank Lloyd Wright is one of America's most celebrated architects, and now you can bring some of the artist's original artworks to the everyday, with the Cinema San Diego Etched Rollerball Pen. With a chrome-look metal barrel, etched with an Art Deco-style pattern from Wright's archives, this rollerball pen features the artists's signature upon the cap's ring, as well as the Acme stamp on the pocket clip.
Cinema San Diego Etched Rollerball Pen features:
- Designed by Nancy Wolff for Acme Studios, USA.
- Chrome-look metal barrel, etched with an Art Deco-style pattern in blue lacquer.
- Artist's signature around the cap ring, and ACME logo stamped on the pocket clip.
- Capped rollerball style.
- Supplied with black ink to get you started.
- Presented in an Acme tin.