So, you threw a wild party at your parents’ place on the weekend, and someone bumped in to their sideboard with a chair? Or maybe they dragged a footed tray of canapés across the coffee table, leaving tracks that could impress an F1 driver?
Then you need Aussie Furniture Care – a range of maintenance products developed specifically for beautiful wooden furnishings. Whether you need to return shine to a cabinet, buff out water marks on a dining table, or remove a build-up of dirt, there’s an Aussie Furniture Care product for you.
Australian made from natural beeswax, this Brown Furniture Wax is easy to use, leaves behind no residue, and is specially formulated to protect and seal a wide range of wooden furniture. Imparting a lovely natural and long-lasting shine, it’s just the tender love and care that your furniture deserves.
Brown Furniture Wax features:
- Made in Australia.
- Natural beeswax formula.
- Advanced anti-smear formula for high quality furniture conservation/
- Leaves a natural and long-lasting shine.
- Protects against water marking.
- Limits build-up of dust.
- Nourishes wood fibres to prevent splitting.
- Pleasantly scented with essential oils.
- Easy to apply and easy to buff.
- Suitable for medium and dark toned timber/wood.
- Suitable for use on all modern furniture pieces as well as antiques, including Shellac, Varnish, French Polish, internal doors, banister and kitchens.