France has a particular gastronomy that’s famous the world over…
And naturally, the French need the right utensils and cookware to create it! So who do they ask for when they need help in the kitchen?
They ask De Buyer, of course. Founded way back in 1830, De Buyer does everything they can to assist you in preserving the famous charm, flair and above all else the flavour of French cooking.
If you don’t consider yourself a whiz with a kitchen knife, for perfectly-prepared vegetables and more, turn to De Buyer’s collection of mandoline slicers. The French-made Ultra Deluxe Mandoline features professional blades that cut in multiple ways safely and securely. It comes with three julienne combs and has an integrated dicing system, making it suitable for creating various cuts - such as cubes, slices, crinkle cuts, waffle cuts and more - of fruit and vegetables quickly and easily. The precise thickness adjustment also allows you to cut potatoes, carrots and more at a thickness of up to one centimetre, or even paper-thin if you prefer.
Meanwhile, the stainless steel ramp features a 'Pro Glide' coating that improves the sliding effect, and the ergonomic pusher gives you a safe and secure grip as you slice. The interchangeable blades are also easy to swap out, so that you can julienne ingredients with ease if you need. This is one kitchen tool you can't pass up!
Ultra Deluxe Mandoline features:
- Made in France.
- Made from quality stainless steel and coloured polymer composite.
- Julienne, cubes, waffle and crinkle cuts, as well as slices.
- Non-slip folding stand and feet for secure work.
- Safe, ergonomic pusher with large capacity.
- Adjustable thickness adjustment via tightening knobs; slices between 1cm and paper-thin slices.
- Includes a straight blade and a double-sided julienne blade (for 2, 4 and 10mm julienne slices).
- Features a 'Pro Glide' coating that improves the sliding effect
- Easy to swap blades in and out of mandoline.
- Dishwasher safe.
Dimensions (approximately): 40cm x 12cm.