Don’t be fooled. These aren’t your average pots and pans…
When it comes to cookware, Demeyere is different. In fact, it’s some of the smartest cookware around.
Since 1908, Demeyere cookware has been designed and manufactured using the very latest technology. After all, Demeyere has been on the cutting edge of cookware design for decades – why would they stop now? Demeyere cookware is light years ahead of the competition, packed with features so clever, you won’t be able to look at other cookware in quite the same way.
And naturally, Demeyere’s Ecoglide collection is no exception. Crafted from 18/10 stainless steel, with a high gloss finish, the Ecoglide Frypan features a ceramic non-stick coating on the interior of the pan that offers an eco-friendly alternative to classic non-stick coatings. With no nasty hidden chemicals, and rims that allow for easy, drip-free pouring, Ecoglide is cookware at its most advanced.
Isn’t it about time you brought your kitchen into the future?
Ecoglide Frypan features:
Extra Care Tips:
- Crafted from top quality 18/10 stainless steel with a high gloss finish.
- Five-ply material from base to top edge, ensuring fast, efficient distribution of heat.
- Ceramic non-stick coating is free of chemicals, including PTFE and PTOA.
- Cast stainless steel handle.
- Rims are designed for easy, drip-free pouring.
- Suitable for all types of hobs – including induction. In fact, Ecoglide is perfect for induction surfaces, designed for efficient, energy friendly cooking.
- Also oven safe.
- Use with low to medium heat only.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Demeyere Ecoglide cookware features stainless steel handles, which although are designed to stay cool, may still become hot during use – especially when used in the oven. Make sure you use an oven mitt when handling hot Ecoglide cookware.