At the age of just 25, Frenchman Simon Tissot-Dupont founded what was to become one of the world’s most successful leathergood companies.
Now over 140 years old, the company has had the privilege of counting icons such as Audrey Hepburn and Humphrey Bogart as VIP customers, who looked to Dupont for various accessories – from handbags to wallets, lighters and even pens.
In true Dupont fashion, comes this Contraste Fold Wallet. Effortlessly elegant, this wallet is made from luxurious leather, with a calfskin interior, and is even embellished with polished palladium S.T. Dupont for the perfect finishing touch. The wallet features a load of space for your essentials, with four credit card slots, a divided compartment for your notes and four horizontal pouches for receipts and more, so you can ensure that your are never without your trusty cash or credit card while you're out and about.
The ideal accessory for the distinguished person, the Contraste Fold Wallet embodies the superior craftsmanship and good looks that have come to define the Dupont name for over a century.
Contraste Fold Wallet with Coin Compartment features:
- Designed in France.
- Made from leather with a calfskin interior.
- Polished palladium S.T. Dupont brand detailing.
- Four card slots.
- Four horizontal pouches.
- Note compartment features a divider.
- Tricolore stitching detail on the front.
- Includes a Dupont branded velvet polishing cloth for maintaining the palladium's lustrous finish.
- Beautifully presented in a Dupont gift box.
Dimensions (closed): 12 x 9.5 x 1.5cm.