The .375 Bullet Pen from Space Pen isn’t your average pen. And it’s not like other Space Pens, either…
Fashioned in the shape of a real bullet, the .375 Bullet Pen is made from beaten up old brass. The cap of the pen is made from an actual .375 H&G Mag Shell. Like other Space Pens, the Bullet Pen is able to write underwater, upside down – even in outer space. Because, really, why not?
Made in America, the Bullet Pen is a truly unique pen – a gift of an exceptionally high calibre
- Made in America.
- Lacquered brass construction – with a real bullet complete with markings forming the lid of the pen!
- Withstands temperatures of -34°C to 121°C.
- Writes underwater, upside down, over most grease, and in a vacuum.
- Thixotropic ink in pressurised reservoir writes at any angle.
- Precision steel socket and tungsten-carbide ballpoint.
- Features a clip.
- Presented in a Fisher Space Pen storage case.
- Estimated shelf-life: 100 years.