For a relatively small country, Spain is famous for many things. It is the home of sangria, flamenco dancing, bullfighting, the Real Madrid soccer team... But nothing is more fun, or more delectable for that matter, than the national dish of paella. Of course, in order to replicate the country’s most famous dish, one requires the assistance of an authentic paella pan because using a fry pan is just not the same.
That’s where Garcima comes in! Heralded as one of the most prestigious cookware brands in Spain, Garcima has been manufacturing cookware, specialising in paella pans, since 1940.
This sizable 55cm pan is an entertainer’s dream, made of fine quality carbon steel to cook a paella large enough to serve 16 people. Those Spaniards have thought of everything with the design; the carbon steel conducts heat instantaneously throughout the paella and features a rippled base to texturise the rice characteristic of an authentic Spanish paella. It is even slightly convex at the bottom making it suitable for a gas hob, open fire or oven.
Throw in some spicy chorizo, maybe a few prawns, plenty of fresh vegetables and your paella will be the talk of the town with your party guests for days to come!
Garcima Paella Pan features:
- Made in Spain.
- Thick, reinforced heatproof handles.
- 5cm deep dish made of carbon steel to enable consistent heat distribution.
- Serves 16.
- Suitable for use on gas cook top, oven, barbecue or open flame only.
- Boil water in pan for first use.
- Cook with metal or wooden utensils only.
- To clean, use warm water and mild soap, dry pan immediately then season with cooking oil and store in dry place.
Dimensions: 55cm (l), 70cm including handles