When you travel, you have to lock your suitcase. It’s a matter of necessity.
But is there anything WORSE than collecting your suitcase from the baggage carousel, only to find that security personnel have cut open the locks on your bags to check the contents…which is fair enough, I guess – but your luggage has been open for anyone and everyone to have a good look through ever since!
Now there’s a solution. At least when you’re travelling in America.
Get the Go Travel Sentry Alert Lock. It’s just like a normal padlock and will keep your luggage firmly closed to anyone except you. However, it’s also got a second lock – a lock that can only be opened by American security personnel using a special key. This allows American security to take a look through your luggage if they need to – and, when they’ve finished, they can simply re-lock your case. You’ll know if your bag’s been inspected – a little tab pops up to let you know the lock’s been opened, and you’re the only person who can reset the lock!
If you’re off to America, this super-smart lock is a must for your suitcase.Features:
- Solid metal construction.
- TSA lock is able to be opened only by American security staff.
- A pop-up tab lets you know if your luggage has been opened – and only you can reset it using a separate key.
- Includes two spare keys for the main lock.
- The Go Travel Sentry Alert Padlock is available in three assorted colours, as shown in the image above. When you place your order, we’ll select a colour for you at random and send it to you.