Wine goes through quite a journey during its life. From the vineyard to
your dinner table, it is crafted and cared for by many hands, and what
you pour in to your wineglass is the result of hard work, dedication,
and wine education.
It’s these practices that, since 1926, have inspired L’Atelier du Vin to
create their boutique of wine-complementing products. From opening to
pouring to preserving and storing, L’Atelier du Vin can look after a
bottle of wine from the cellar to the glass, with design and
functionality to enhance the pleasure of wine-drinking.
L’Atelier du Vin know that we all have individual tastes when it comes to wine, which is why their Universal Developer has been created in order to aerate wine by the glass, rather than by the decanter or bottle. Simply pop this aerator on top of your wine glass and pour; your wine will be gently oxygenated, fully releasing its flavours.
If you’re serious about wine, it’s time to get serious about L’Atelier du Vin.
Universal Developer features:
- Designed in Paris, France.
- Made from stainless steel.
- Aerates wine by the glass.
- For more intense oxygenation, pour wine through the Universal Developer in to a carafe, and then for a second time in to a wine glass.
- Adapts to a majority of wine glasses and carafes.
- Recommended in particular for young red and white wines (less than 3 years old).
- Hand wash recommended.
- Please note: wine glass is shown for illustrative purposes only and is not included.
Dimensions: 13.2 x 11 x 5.5cm.