What’s the difference between a Led Lenser torch and a normal torch? Let me enlighten you…
When you use a normal torch, only 10% of your batteries’ power is used to produce light. The other 90% is wasted, converted to heat. That’s why torches get warm when you use them. That’s a lot of wasted energy…
But the LED revolution has changed all that. A torch that uses an LED (it stands for Light Emitting Diode) rather than a conventional bulb converts all the energy from your batteries to light, so your torch is brighter, and your batteries last longer. And, talking of things that last longer, an LED, unlike a bulb, can operate for tens of thousands of hours without ever needing to be replaced.
That’s what puts Led Lenser torches light years ahead of the competition!
The P7R torch includes high power LEDs with the usual Led Lenser Advanced Focus System. The torch has a 1000 lumens beam of up to 210 metres. This is a professional torch not to be messed with.
Rather than running out to buy more batteries, this Led Lenser set allows you to recharge the high powered Led Lenser wherever you are! Plug it in to a USB port on your computer, and get the included lithium-iron battery up and running again.
P7R Rechargeable Torch features:
- Strong, lightweight aluminium casing.
- Advanced focus system, spot to flood beam settings.
- One-handed speed focus.
- Emits bright, white light.
- Presented in protective carrying case.
- Includes USB charger and docking station.
- Requires lithium-ion battery – included.
- Peter's of Kensington is an authorised Led Lenser dealer. When you purchase any Led Lenser product from Peter's, you can rest assured you'll be purchasing a brand new, genuine product.
Torch Length: 16cm.
Torch Diameter: 4cm.