Whatever the weather, you can be sure that Oregon Scientific will help you to keep track of it. Their broad range of weather stations and rain gauges help you to keep an eye on weather patterns – always with accuracy, and always with technological design savvy.
With an LCD digital display that shows indoor and outdoor temperature,humidity, barometer pressure, rainfall and more, the comprehensive Wireless Pro Weather Station will ensure that you're never caught off-guard by the weather. It contains main unit, thermo-hygro sensor, rain gauge and wind sensor, with a long-range transmission of up to 100 metres. There's even a radio-controlled clock for keeping an eye on the time, as well as a data logger with storage of up to seven days.
Wireless Pro Weather Station features:
Backlit LCD display.
- Displays indoor and outdoor temperature and the weather forecast, humidity, barometer pressure, daily/hourly rainfall, wind speed and direction, wind chill, UV index, dew point and wind chill.
- Animated display with bar graphs, weather forecast and moon phases.
- Data logger for up to seven days.
- Weather data can be uploaded to a PC via USB.
- Radio-controlled clock for accurate time-keeping.
- Calendar function.
- Current and 24 hour historical readings can be stored in memory with a time stamp.
Radio-controlled alarm clock with snooze function and moon phases.
Ice warning function.
Transmission range of up to 100 metres.
Requires 7 x AA batteries and 2 x AAA batteries (included).
Main Unit – 18cm (l) x 11cm (h) x 5cm (d).
Wind Sensor -21cm (h) x 18cm (w).
Thermo-Hydro Sensor – 9c (h) x 6cm (w).
Rain Gauge – 13cm (w) x 15cm (h).