Convinced you’ll never find the perfect present? Stop stressing! You just have!
A Peter’s of Kensington Gift Card is always the ideal gift, because it can be anything the recipient wants it to be. It can be a saucepan, a set of wine glasses, a pen…the choice is theirs!
Our Gift Cards are rather cute little cards around the size of a credit card. They look great, and they’re so easy to use. It’s the perfect gift, made simple.
Peter’s of Kensington Gift Cards – the basics…
- You can purchase a Peter’s of Kensington Gift Card in-store, at our Alexandria Warehouse or online.
- Gift Cards can be redeemed at our Kensington store, our Alexandria Warehouse or on our website.
- If you order a Gift Card online, we’ll send a physical card to the recipient via registered post.
- The recipient may be required to present current photo identification if they choose to redeem their Gift Card in-store.
- The recipient has 18 months to redeem their Gift Card…but with our huge range, finding the perfect gift shouldn’t be too difficult!
- If you’ve received a Peter’s of Kensington Gift Card, make sure you don’t lose it! We have no way of replacing lost, damaged or stolen cards. Treat our gift cards as you would cash.
- Our Gift Cards are the same size as a credit card, and are presented in a cute cardboard folder you can personalise with the name of the recipient and a message.
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase another Gift Card or eGift card. Similarly, you can’t use a note of credit to purchase a Gift Card.
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase goods from our eBay store.
- If you’ve received a Gift Card and you’d like to check how much you’ve got left to spend, just click here.