Artistic, daring, unique…you’ve never seen anything like Alessi. They may have been manufacturing household goods since the 1920s, but they’re far from old-fashioned.
Alessi’s a proudly Italian company. So, if there’s anything they make best, it’s espresso makers.
Forget about your fancy machines where you just press a button and do everything for you. That’s boring. According to Alessi, if you’re going to make an espresso…you should make it yourself, the old-fashioned way. It doesn’t take long. It’s easier than you think. And the taste? It simply has to be tried to be believed!
Experience true Italian espresso…the way it’s meant to be. There’s no way you’ll go back after this…
- Designed in Italy.
- Made from cast aluminium.
- Designed by Richard Sapper.
- Suitable for use with a gas, electric, glass and ceramic cooktops – requires low heat only.
- Includes instructions for use.
- Although the handle is designed to stay cool, make sure you use the Moka Espresso Maker with a pot holder, so you don’t burn yourself.
- Hand wash recommended.
Capacity: approximately 3 cups – 150ml.