Back in America in the Sixties, John Ulam began his career in a factory, bonding carbon steel for use in weapons. By 1973 his life took another direction, and he founded his own cookware company: All-Clad.
It’s a big leap, from making munitions to making cookware…but now, All-Clad is America’s favourite cookware brand, favoured by professional chefs and serious cooks all over the world.
But you don’t have to be an American for All-Clad to steal your heart (or your kitchen) - especially when it comes to their LTD cookware collection. With an aluminium core and a clever non-stick surface, you can cook your meals quickly and easily. The riveted stainless steel handles allow for easy transfer from cooktop to table, while the cookware only requires a quick rinse after use. How’s that for convenience?
Grande Grill Pan features:
Care and Cleaning:
- Designed in the USA.
- Anodised black exterior won’t scratch, chip or peel.
- Interior has a DuPont Autograph non-stick coating, bonded to the metal of the pan.
- Core is made from pure aluminium for ultimate conductivity, not just at the bottom of the pan, like most cookware, but up the sides too. This ensures your food is cooked evenly and quickly.
- Handles made from stainless steel, and are permanently attached to the body of the cookware with non-corroding rivets.
- Ergonomically designed for perfect balance and comfort.
- Suitable for most cooktops, excluding induction.
Extra Care Tips:
- Energy friendly - low to medium heat required only.
- Recommended for use with wooden or plastic cooking utensils.
- Hand wash recommended.
- All-Clad cookware features stainless steel handles, which may become very hot during use – especially when used in the oven. Make sure you use an oven mitt when handling hot All-Clad cookware.
Interior Dimensions: 50 x 31.5cm , 53 x 33 including handles.