So, you threw a wild party at your parents’ place on the weekend, and someone bumped in to their sideboard with a chair? Or maybe they dragged a footed tray of canapés across the coffee table, leaving tracks that could impress an F1 driver?
Then you need Aussie Furniture Care – a range of maintenance products developed specifically for beautiful wooden furnishings. Whether you need to return shine to a cabinet, buff out water marks on a dining table, or remove a build-up of dirt, there’s an Aussie Furniture Care product for you.
Perfect for use in between serious furniture waxing, Aussie Furniture Care’s Quick Polish can be applied without strenuous elbow grease and without leftover residue. The advanced anti-smear formula prevents build-up of dust over time, while the natural beeswax formula is pleasantly scented and creates a natural and long-lasting shine.
Quick Polish features:
- Made in Australia.
- Natural beeswax formula.
- Leaves a natural and long-lasting shine.
- Protects against water marking.
- Limits build-up of dust.
- Nourishes wood fibres to prevent splitting.
- Pleasantly scented with essential oils.
- Easy to apply and easy to buff.
- Suitable for dark or light grained timber/wood.
- Suitable for use on all modern furniture pieces as well as antiques, including Shellac, Varnish, French Polish, internal doors, banister and kitchens.