Ever been to a restaurant and wondered how on earth they make those wonderfully twisty veggies?
Wonder no longer. This is the answer. And it’s called – strangely enough – Betty Bossi.
This little pink…err, thingo
…makes garnishing easy. Just carefully slice your veggies, throw them into the Betty Bossi Veggie Twister – and twist! It couldn’t be easier.
Use one end of the Veggie Twister to create thin spaghetti-like strands. Use the other end to make long, continuous vegetable spirals. It’s a heap of fun. Not to mention simple! And your meals will look like they were made in a restaurant.
When your friends and family ask you how on earth you make your veggies all twisty, you could
share your secret. Or leave them wondering if you spent hours painstakingly slicing your veggies by hand. It’s up to you.
With the Betty Bossi Veggie Twister in your kitchen drawer, vegetables will never be quite the same.
- Designed in Switzerland, made in Germany.
- Crafted from thick pink plastic, with stainless steel blades in each end.
- One half of the Veggie Twister makes veggie spaghetti, while the other half makes long spirals.
- Simply slice your veggies to a minimum diameter of around three centimetres, place them into the Veggie Twister and twist. Your vegetables will be forced down and into the blade, and the twisting action will do all the work for you.
- Top rack dishwasher safe.