Nearly every day, people line up around the block at Allysa Torey’s Magnolia Bakery in New York City, to get their hands on one of their many all-American sweet treats. From pastel frosted cupcakes,
to layer cakes and icebox desserts, Magnolia Bakery is the
place to obtain your sugar hit.
Allysa Torey is the Beyoncé of baked goods, but when she is away from the bakery,
and has put down her rolling pin for the day, she’s cooking a banquet of family-friendly recipes, including appetisers, soups, lunches, dinners, hearty casseroles and much more.
In At Home With Magnolia
Alyssa Torey invites readers into her home, and serves them a slice of country living, with over 90 all-American home-style recipes. Fill the bellies of your loved ones with a delicious turkey burger with goat cheese, old-fashioned meatloaf, or peach crumble. We can hear their stomachs grumbling already!
At Home With Magnolia features:
- Hardcover, with 157 pages.
- Includes more than 90 classic American recipes to satisfy every craving.
- Divided into various chapters: Starters, Soups, Lunch, Weeknight Dinners, Weekend Dinners, Sides and Casseroles, Vegetables and Desserts.
- Full index in the back, with full-colour photography throughout.
- Beautifully presented in a lovely dust cover.
Dimensions: 21 x 24cm.