If you haven’t heard of the Kumon method, now’s the time to prick up your ears. The Kumon method, based on a logical, simple step-by-step approach, started in Japan in 1958, to help children and teenagers supplement their learning. Since then, the philosophy has grown, and the Kumon ‘My First’ books have become a trusted way for children to build their reasoning skills, pencil skills, and numeracy.
Focus On Multiplication and Division with Decimals
has been created with children aged tens and older in mind, in order to help them with basic math skills in a step-by-step manner. This book gradually grows more difficult as your child progresses – but never too
Consider this book a way to help your child build on multiplication foundations. If your child can multiply numbers, then they will learn multiplication with decimals without the frustration. It’s simple, easy to follow, and encourages solo learning.
For educational fun that never compromises on quality, look no further than Kumon.
Focus On Multiplication & Division with Decimals features:
- Suitable for children aged 10 years and older.
- Paperback, 60 pages.
- Children will learn multiplication and division using decimals.
- Step-by-step activities.
- Written for children to become self-motivated learners.
- Focuses on one concept of writing at a time, so children grasp them completely.
- Encourages children to work on their own.
Dimensions: 18.5cm x 25.5cm.