If you haven’t heard of the Kumon method, now’s the time to prick up
your ears. The Kumon method, based on a logical, simple step-by-step
approach, started in Japan in 1958, to help children and teenagers
supplement their learning. Since then, the philosophy has grown, and the
Kumon workbooks books have become a trusted way for children to build
their reasoning skills, pencil skills, and numeracy.
My First Book of Uppercase Letters has been created for those who have begun to learn the alphabet, in order to help them develop the reading and writing of uppercase letters in a step-by-step manner. Filled with a bunch of fun activities, this book gradually grows more
difficult as your child progresses – but never too
This book also gives your child the opportunity to develop basic pencil control skills as they learn the shapes of uppercase letters by tracing over solid and dotted lines. Plus, delightful
and recognisable illustrations keep your child focused as they work
their way through the book.
For educational fun that never compromises on quality, look no further than Kumon.
My First Book of Uppercase Letters features:
Suitable for children who have begun to learn the alphabet; or ages 3, 4 or 5.
- Paperback, 80 pages.
- An introduction to reading and writing uppercase letters in the alphabet.
- Step-by-step activities with pictures that correspond to the letters children will be learning.
- Also useful for pencil control skills.
- Written for children to become self-motivated learners.
- Focuses on one concept of writing at a time, so children grasp them completely.
- Encourages children to work on their own.
Dimensions: 22 x 28.5cm.