In order to compile the recipes for Monday Morning Cooking Club
, the ladies of the club (who did exactly as the club’s name implied: met up on Monday mornings to cook and swap recipes) didn’t just look their own kitchens or those of their friends and family…
They emailed everyone they knew and then everyone they
knew, asking for the best home cooks in town. To the recommended home chefs on this list, the ladies once again asked, “Who is the best cook you know?” Again and again they asked this question, until hundreds of recipes from different cultures and communities poured in, and the Monday Morning Cooking Club was able to write their cookbook.
There’s not just beautiful recipes in this cookbook – there’s also stories from chefs throughout Australia. Some are from holocaust survivors; others are the children of prisoner of war detainees. Others are light-hearted, and focus on the celebrations of life.
Jewish, Italian, Indonesian, South African, and more – it’s all within the Monday Morning Cooking Club
, inspiring you to cook and nourish those you love…including yourself.
Monday Morning Cooking Club features:
- Paperback, 271 pages.
- A wide range of recipes, including starters, soups, mains and desserts, from some of the best home chefs in the country, as compiled by the Monday Morning Cooking Club.
- Recipes for a range of cultures, including Russian, Italian, South African and many more.
- Many recipes are accompanied by a story or notes from the chef who provided them.
- Glossary and index at back.
- International conversions.
Dimensions: 21 x 24cm.