If Beatrix Potter had owned a library, what do you think it would have been like?
Would it have be located in an old English building, and would animals have been allowed to come and go as they pleased? Perhaps a duck would have been the librarian, and some intelligent mice would have been in charge of cataloguing…
Whatever the case, we think a library run by Beatrix Potter would have been magical – sort of like the much
smaller Peter Rabbit Library.
Within this ten-book set, you’ll find a number of Beatrix Potter’s classic children’s tales, filled with fantastically whimsy illustrations and, of course, the mischief and adventures that her animal characters get up to. From The Tale of Peter Rabbit
to The Tale of the Flopsy Bunnies
, there’s plenty of fun and frolicking to be had among the pages of these books.
Each book is hard-covered and perfectly sized for young readers, so that you can introduce a new generation to the quaint world of Peter Rabbit.
Peter Rabbit Library Book Set features:
- Ten hardcover volumes based on their original and authorised editions.
- Average book length of 30 pages.
- Full text and original illustrations in each book.
- Beautifully presented in a slip case, which will hold each book safely.
- The Tale of Peter Rabbit.
- The Tale of Squirrel Nutkin.
- The Tailor of Glouchester.
- The Tale of Benjamin Bunny.
- The Tale of Two Bad Mice.
- The Tale of Mrs Tiggy-Winkle.
- The Tale of Mr Jeremy Fisher.
- The Tale of Tom Kitten.
- The Tale of Jemima Puddle-Duck.
- The Tale of the Flopsy Bunnies.
Book Dimensions: 16cm (w) x 20cm (h).
Case Dimensions: 7.5cm (w) x 20.5cm (h) x 16cm (d).