If you’ve never met or heard of Sweet Paul before, then we think you’re in for a treat…
Paul is sort of like a Norwegian-bred Martha Stewart: a genius in both the kitchen and the craft room. And Eat & Make
is full of both of them.
We think you’ll fall in love with this recipe and craft book with every turn of the page. Paul’s philosophical approach to cooking comes from his grandmother Mormor, who says “fullkommenhet er kjedlig
”, which means “perfection is boring.” Paul makes food that actually looks like it was made by a person, without a truckload of ingredients and simple steps.
Within this beautiful book, you’ll be able to bake and make all the way through the day; from morning to brunch and then noon to night. There’s wonderfully simple yet delicious recipes abound, accompanied by intriguing crafts such as “pie tin tiered cookie stand”, “oyster shell place cards” and even make it yourself spice bowls.
Oh and psst
: there’s even meatballs for your canine companion in here!
Eat & Make: Charming Recipes and Kitchen Crafts features:
- Hardcover, 283 pages.
- Recipes for breakfast, brunch, afternoon bites and dinner.
- Simple recipes with few steps and ingredients, for tasteful yet easy light meals.
- A whole bunch of kitchen crafts that just about anybody can make, just as cake stands from cake tins, place cards from oyster shells, no-sew aprons, dyed tablecloths and more.
- Photography and illustrations throughout.
- Index and space for taking notes at back.
Dimensions: 26.5 x 21cm.