What do Martha Stewart and the White House have in common? The both have
John Boos and Company products in their kitchens. And with proud
American heritage, quality materials, and chopping boards of the highest
calibre, it’s easy to see why.
Makers and purveyors of the very best in American chopping boards and
butchers’ blocks, John Boos and Company has been producing fine hardwood
boards since 1887. A family business based in Effingham, Illinois,
their products have gone from the Boos family workshop to the highest
office in the land.
The Cucina Culcinarte Kitchen Cart is a beautiful way to add additional bench space to your kitchen. Featuring a removable four-centimetre thick butcher’s block crafted from hard maple, stainless steel shelves, a stainless steel towel bar and professional grade locking casters, this superior piece can also be used to both serve and store. Made in the USA, this is a reliable kitchen cart that will be a mainstay in your kitchen for years to come.
Cucina Culcinarte Kitchen Cart features:
- Made in the USA.
- Table and frame is made from heavy, food service grade 18/8 stainless steel.
- Two shelves, and towel bar.
- Commercial grade locking casters.
- Includes a thick butcher’s block, made from end grain hard maple wood.
- To keep your Boos butcher’s block in top condition, we recommend
wiping it clean with a damp cloth after use. Treat with Boos’ Mystery
Oil and/or Board Cream (available separately) every three to four weeks
to maintain your board’s appearance.
- Butcher's block can be removed for hand washing.
- Please note that the accessories shown with this cart are pictured for illustrative purposes and are not included, sorry.
- This product is not available online. It may be purchased from
our Kensington store or Alexandria Weekend Warehouse – or, if you live
in the metropolitan Sydney area, call us on (02) 9662 1099 for a postage
Dimensions: 76cm (w) x 89cm (h) x 51cm (d).