What do Martha Stewart and the White House have in common? The both have
John Boos and Company products in their kitchens. And with proud
American heritage, quality materials, and chopping boards of the highest
calibre, it’s easy to see why.
Makers and purveyors of the very best in American chopping boards and
butchers’ blocks, John Boos and Company has been producing fine hardwood
boards since 1887. A family business based in Effingham, Illinois,
their products have gone from the Boos family workshop to the highest
office in the land.
Ideal for providing extra work space, the Cucina Technica Kitchen Cart provides you with both storage space and an exceptional butcher’s block. Made from edge grain hard maple, the top of this cart is perfect for food preparation, while the food grain stainless steel shelf lets you store ingredients. With wheels for ease of movement and a towel bar, this cart makes a wonderful addition to any kitchen.
Cucina Technica Kitchen Cart features:
- Made in the USA.
- Frame and legs are made from heavy, food service grade 18/8 stainless steel.
- Butchers block made from edge grain hard maple.
- Stainless steel shelf.
- Locking wheels.
- Towel bar.
- To keep your Boos kitchen cart in top condition, we recommend
wiping it clean with a damp cloth after use. Treat with Boos’ Mystery
Oil and/or Board Cream (available separately) every three to four weeks
to maintain your board’s appearance.
- Please note that the accessories shown with this cart are pictured for illustrative purposes and are not included, sorry.
- This product is not available online. It may be purchased from
our Kensington store or Alexandria Weekend Warehouse – or, if you live
in the metropolitan Sydney area, call us on (02) 9662 1099 for a postage
Dimensions: 76cm (w) x 89cm (h) x 61cm (d).