What do Martha Stewart and the White House have in common? The both have John Boos and Company products in their kitchens. And with proud American heritage, quality materials, and chopping boards of the highest calibre, it’s easy to see why.
Makers and purveyors of the very best in American chopping boards and butchers’ blocks, John Boos and Company has been producing fine hardwood boards since 1887. A family business based in Effingham, Illinois, their products have gone from the Boos family workshop to the highest office in the land.
The D’Amico Trolley means serious business. This imposing piece is the perfect addition to any kitchen, providing extra bench space in seconds flat. With wheels on the base, you can move it to wherever you want. A slatted stainless steel shelf on the base of the trolley provides much-needed storage space. There’s a towel rail on one side which is ideal for your tea towel…and, of course, a thick, solid maple butcher’s block on the top.
With the D’Amico Trolley in your kitchen, preparing and presenting meals is so much easier!
D’Amico Kitchen Trolley with Butcher’s Block features:
- Made in the USA.
- Cart is crafted from heavy stainless steel.
- Wheels let you move the D’Amico Kitchen Trolley to where you need it – just the thing for busy kitchens. The wheels lock in place when the Kitchen Trolley is stationary.
- A towel rack on the side is perfect for a tea towel.
- A slotted steel shelf underneath the D’Amico Kitchen Trolley provides you with even more storage room.
- On top of the D’Amico Kitchen Trolley sits a thick butcher’s block, made from maple wood.
- To keep your Boos butcher’s block in top condition, we recommend wiping it clean with a damp cloth after use. Treat with Boos’ Mystery Oil and/or Board Cream (available separately) every three to four weeks to maintain your board’s appearance.
- This product is not available online. You can purchase it from our Kensington store or Alexandria Weekend Warehouse - or, if you live in the metropolitan Sydney area, call us on (02) 9662 1099 for a postage quote.
Dimensions: 90 x 77 x 61cm.