What do Martha Stewart and the White House have in common? The both have John Boos and Company products in their kitchens. And with proud American heritage, quality materials, and chopping boards of the highest calibre, it’s easy to see why.
Makers and purveyors of the very best in American chopping boards and butchers’ blocks, John Boos and Company has been producing fine hardwood boards since 1887. A family business based in Effingham, Illinois, their products have gone from the Boos family workshop to the highest office in the land.
The Technica Kitchen Cart with Butcher’s Block is going to revolutionise your whole kitchen! This attractive cart has a set of castor wheels beneath, so you can move it wherever your kitchen needs it. With a base made from heavy stainless steel, a clever storage drawer, a shelf for storage, a rail for your tea towel – and, of course, a big Maplewood chopping block at the top – you won’t quite know how your kitchen ever worked before this clever cart came along!
Technica Kitchen Cart features:
- Made in the USA.
- Cart is crafted from heavy stainless steel.
- Wheels let you move the Kitchen Cart to where you need it – just the thing for busy kitchens. The wheels lock in place when the Kitchen Cart is stationary.
- Drawer at the front, plus a removable towel rack on the side.
- Shelf underneath the Technica Kitchen Cart provides you with a little more storage room.
- On top of the Technica Kitchen Cart sits a large chopping board, made from maple wood.
- To keep your Boos chopping board in top condition, we recommend wiping it clean with a damp cloth after use. Treat with Boos’ Mystery Oil and/or Board Cream (available separately) every three to four weeks to maintain your board’s appearance.
- This product is not available online. You can purchase it from our Kensington store or Alexandria Weekend Warehouse - or, if you live in the metropolitan Sydney area, call us on (02) 9662 1099 for a postage quote.
Dimensions: 90 x 77 x 61cm.