In Boska’s world, there is only one question to be asked: “To cheese, or not to cheese?”
And of course, there’s only one answer, always: to cheese. Since its inception at the hands of Willem Bos (who began the business making cheese tools for the dairy farmers of Gouda, home of the original Gouda cheeses), Boska has been making tools for those who love to explore the world of cheeses.
Boska’s Life collection is all about enjoying food with friends, with a twist on traditional serving methods. This Copper Fondue Set will really light a fire at your next gathering, with its beautiful polished metal that heats up gradually and evenly so that cheese won’t stick to the inside. Completed by a steel frame and concrete base, this set is the perfect way to discover Mexican, Swiss, Italian and French fondue.
Life Copper Fondue Set features:
- Designed in Holland.
- Made from copper and stainless steel, with a concrete base.
- Cast in one piece with a flat base.
- Copper heats gradually and evenly, reducing burnt cheese.
- Includes four stainless steel fondue forks.
- Also includes a gas burner. Preheating can be done on the stove top.
- Hand wash recommended.
- To keep your fondue set looking lovely, we recommend cleaning it with copper cleaner every so often.
Capacity: 1 Litre.
Dimensions (including stand): 18cm (w) x 18cm (h).