Boska is obsessed with cheese, and with good reason.
These folk, hailing from Holland, have had a deep love of cheese for
over one hundred years, ever since a man named Willem Bos made cheese
tools for the dairy farmers of Gouda. You’ve heard of Gouda, right? Yes,
Gouda as in Gouda cheese!
A hundred years on, and Boska are still making tools for those who love
to explore the world of cheeses (however, there’s no room for plastic,
pre-sliced cheese in Boska’s world, no sir). They’re happy to provide
you with cheese slicers, graters, fondues, knives, boards, curlers and
more – everything but the cheese itself!
The Life collection is all about enjoying food with friends, with a
twist on traditional serving methods. European paddle cheese boards
offer an alternative to square wooden boards, while tasteful, organic
shapes and natural materials complete any cheese-tasting and antipasto
Life Petit Paris Set features:
- Designed in Holland.
- Board made from European white oak.
- Integrated stainless steel cheese knife, to cleanly cut your cheese.
- Includes plastic cheese dome, to keep your cheeses fresh during tasting.
- Hand wash recommended for board.
- Cheese Board with Integrated Knife – 26 x 23cm.
- 5 x Porcelain Bowls – 10 x 5.5cm.