Boska is obsessed with cheese, and with good reason.
These folk, hailing from Holland, have had a deep love of cheese for over one hundred years, ever since a man named Willem Bos made cheese tools for the dairy farmers of Gouda. You’ve heard of Gouda, right? Yes, Gouda as in Gouda cheese!
A hundred years on, and Boska are
still making tools for those who love to explore the world of cheeses (however, there’s no room for plastic, pre-sliced cheese in Boska’s
world, no sir). They’re happy to provide you with cheese slicers, graters, fondues, knives, boards, curlers and more – everything but the cheese itself!
The Life collection is all about enjoying food with friends, with a twist on traditional serving methods. European paddle cheese boards offer an alternative to square wooden boards, while tasteful, organic shapes and natural materials complete any cheese-tasting and antipasto experience.
Life Petit Paris Set features:
- Designed in Holland.
- Board made from European white oak.
- Integrated stainless steel cheese knife, to cleanly cut your cheese.
- Includes plastic cheese dome, to keep your cheeses fresh during tasting.
- Hand wash recommended for board.
- Cheese Board with Integrated Knife – 26 x 23cm.