Boska is obsessed with cheese, and with good reason.
These folk, hailing from Holland, have had a deep love of cheese for
over one hundred years, ever since a man named Willem Bos made cheese
tools for the dairy farmers of Gouda. You’ve heard of Gouda, right? Yes,
Gouda as in Gouda cheese!
A hundred years on, and Boska are still making tools for those who love
to explore the world of cheeses (however, there’s no room for plastic,
pre-sliced cheese in Boska’s world, no sir). They’re happy to provide
you with cheese slicers, graters, fondues, knives, boards, curlers and
more – everything but the cheese itself!
Humans were pretty much designed to experience the full range of tastes
and aromas of cheeses, what with our sophisticated palette and all…
Boska’s Taste range celebrates their favourite thing (do we really have
to tell you what that is?), with their fantastic collection of fondue
pots and cheese slicers. The aim is to prepare your cheese so that you
can enjoy its full character and taste.
Taste Toastabags feature:
- Designed in Holland.
- Made from reusable materials.
- Keeps your toaster clean by containing everything in one bag, allowing you to make a toasted sandwich in an ordinary toaster.
- Makes grilled cheese sandwich in roughly three minutes.
- Good for people with food allergies (contents do not come in to contact with other food).
- Contains three toaster bags, which can be re-used up to fifty times each.
- After use, hand wash or place in dishwasher on the top rack.
Dimensions: 16 x 16cm.