In 2013, after the birth of their daughter, Tanya and Olek Zhylin decided to create a range of toys to suit the needs of modern babies. They understood the curious and playful nature of babies, but they wanted to do it 100% naturally.
It was from the simple idea of safe and natural toys that CaaOcho was born. The family-owned company has since grown, but it remains dedicated to making 100% natural rubber toys and teethers to aid in the development of children, while also supporting their health and providing sensory fun for growing minds.
Made from CaaOcho’s signature 100% pure natural rubber, which is free from all the nasties, the Rainbow Sensory ball is perfect for curious little babies. With different colours and textures that allow for tactile exploration and visual stimulation, this ball gently squeaks when it is squeezed - much to the delight of your baby, we can bet!
Rainbow Sensory Ball features:
- Recommended for newborns and older.
- Designed in Canada.
- Made from 100% pure natural rubber.
- BPA, PVC, phthalate and nitrosamine-free.
- Food-grade paint.
- Six different colours and textures for tactile exploration and visual stimulation.
- Gently squeaks when the ball is squeezed for auditory awareness.