The folks at Catskill are seriously environmentally friendly. When they make their astoundingly tough cutting boards, they ensure the wood they use is harvested from a non-endangered, self-sustaining source, and they also make sure no waste products are left over from the manufacturing process. Absolutely everything is recycled – even the sawdust – to create wooden fuel beads that the locals use to heat their homes in winter.
green thinking in action!
Catskill Cutting Boards are friendly to more than just the environment, though. They’re also friendly to your knives! Wood doesn’t dull your blades, which is why all the best chopping boards are made from wood. If you’re serious about cooking, you’ll want to look after your knives…make sure your kitchen’s got a Catskill Cutting Board!
If you want a cutting board that is as good looking as it is practical, then this End Grain Cutting Board is for you! It has a super-sturdy construction with a solid weight and recessed handles in the sides that make it easy to carry, plus it has a fantastic end grain chequered design that will look wonderful on your bench top.
It’s everything you could want in a board!
End Grain Cutting Board features:
- Made in America from solid birchwood, responsibly harvested from a non-endangered, self-sustaining source.
- Oil finish makes Catskill Cutting Boards easy to care for.
- Requires occasional oiling to maintain its appearance.
- Stylish end grain chequered design.
- Features indented carry handles in the sides of the board.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and a little water.
Dimensions: 48 x 37 x 5cm.