The folks at Catskill are seriously environmentally friendly. When they make their astoundingly tough cutting boards, they ensure the wood they use is harvested from a non-endangered, self-sustaining source, and they also make sure no waste products are left over from the manufacturing process. Absolutely everything is recycled – even the sawdust – to create wooden fuel beads that the locals use to heat their homes in winter.
Now that’s green thinking in action!
Catskill Cutting Boards are friendly to more than just the environment, though. They’re also friendly to your knives! Wood doesn’t dull your blades, which is why all the best chopping boards are made from wood. If you’re serious about cooking, you’ll want to look after your knives…make sure your kitchen’s got a Catskill Cutting Board!
Tiny, flimsy chopping boards just aren't cutting it anymore so CHOP CHOP and look at this Jumbo Chopping Board with Feet from Catskill. This elegant and oh-so-large board has enough space to prepare your whole meal in spacious style, as well as a juice groove around the edge that will catch liquid and stop it from slipping across your bench. It's also got raised feet and rubber stoppers for slide-free cutting action.
Chop your preparation and frustration time in half with double the size and double the fun, thanks to Catskill.
Jumbo Chopping Board with Feet features:
Additional Care and Cleaning:
- Made in America from solid, tough, Northeastern Hardwood, responsibly harvested from a non-endangered, self-sustaining source.
- Oil finish makes Catskill Cutting Boards easy to care for.
- Requires occasional oiling to maintain its appearance.
- Features a juice groove around the outer rim for catching liquid and protecting benches.
- Features raised feet on the base.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth and a little water.
- Due to the natural antibacterial properties of wood, your
Catskill chopping board only requires a quick wipe-down with a damp
cloth, dish soap and water. Allow to air dry.
- It is not recommended that you fully submerge your Catskill
board in water, as this may cause the wood to warp and crack once it
- It is recommended that you treat your board with
specially-designed cream or oil every so often, in order to keep it
looking its best.
Dimensions: 48 x 38 x 5.5cm (including feet).