Cook up something impressive!
Anyone who truly appreciates the art of fine cuisine will love Chasseur cookware. For the last 75 years, Chasseur has been made in Doncherry
, within the French Champagne Ardenne
region, known the world over for its food and wine. With this in mind, you just know that Chasseur will help you to prepare the most gourmet of meals.
The recipe for Chasseur is pretty simple – just take a strong, heavy core made from cast iron, and then add two coats of enamel. The first coat seals your cookware, protecting it from corrosion, while the second, coloured coat gives it its distinctive, colourful finish. Cookware has never looked so good!
Chasseur’s cast iron core absorbs heat quickly and efficiently,
and distributes it evenly over the entire surface of the cookware – on just about any heat source. From the oldest wood fire oven to the most modern induction cookware surfaces, Chasseur can handle it all.
Square Grill Pan features:
- Made in France from double-enamelled cast iron.
- Black enamel cooking surface won’t absorb stains or flavours.
- Suitable for use on all cooktops.
- Oven safe to 200ºC.
- Requires low to medium heat only.
- Use only with wooden or plastic cooking utensils.
- Cast iron cookware and its handles will become very hot during use, even on the stovetop, so always make sure you handle your Chasseur with an oven mitt or pot holder when in use.
- Please note that this cookware is not non-stick, so use with care.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Please note: this colour is also known as Horizon Blue.
Colour: Duck Egg Blue.
Dimensions: 25cm x 25cm.