Cook up something impressive!
Anyone who truly appreciates the art of fine cuisine will love Chasseur cookware! For the last seventy-five years, Chasseur has been made in Doncherry, in the northern part of France. The recipe for Chasseur is pretty simple – just take a strong, heavy core made from tough cast iron, the result is cookware that is both enduring and efficient.
The cast iron core absorbs heat quickly and efficiently, and distributes it evenly over the entire surface of the cookware – on just about any heat source. From the oldest wood fire oven to the most modern induction cookware surfaces, Chasseur can handle it all.
Mealtimes at your place are about to get a lot
Giant Grill features:
- Made in France from heavy duty cast iron.
- Cooking surface won’t absorb stains or flavours.
- Suitable for use on all cooktops.
- Oven safe to 200ºC.
- Requires low to medium heat only.
- Cast iron cookware and its handles will become very hot during use, so always make sure you handle your Chasseur with an oven mitt or pot holder when in use.
- Please note that this cookware is not non-stick, so use with care.
- Use only with wooden or plastic cooking utensils.
- Hand wash recommended.
Dimensions: 46 x 23cm.