Don’t you just love Chef’N around?
Why wouldn’t you? With so many fun gizmos and gadgets in the Chef’N range, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
You’ve heard of stripping the chicken…now it’s time to strip down your herbs! Rather than stooping over your herbs and picking off each leaf in a most inefficient manner, you can use Chef’N’s Zipstrip Herb Stripper to strip, collect and measure sprigs of rosemary, thyme and more.
And like many Chef’N products, it’s easy to use. Just thread your spring through one of the four holes and pull it all the way through – the leaves will be pulled off and collect in the cup below.
It’s just one of many clever inventions from the Chef’N box of tricks!
Zipstrip Herb Stripper features:
- Designed in Seattle, America.
- Made from BPA free plastics.
- Easily strips, collects and measures herbs.
- Thread your sprigs through one of the four holes on the Zipstrip to pull away individual leaves quickly and easily.
- Internal measurements in cup help you measure herb amounts; holds up to 1/4 cup.
- Top rack dishwasher safe.
Dimensions: 8 x 7.5cm.