When you’re outside and it begins to rain, what do you do? You just stand there, getting drenched, and then you cry.
Yes, you do, we’ve seen you.
That’s why Clifton make a whole bunch of umbrellas to keep
you dry when it’s wet out. Being Aussie, Clifton knows that when it rains, it pours, so they have designed everything from large golf umbrellas to pocket-sized umbrellas, to assist you in the next downpour.
Clifton has even designed an umbrella for children! It’s just the right size for little hands to hold, and even has a special runner that won’t pinch any fingers. Plus, the end spokes are all enclosed in plastic, saving kids from any nasty eye pokes.
Oh, and it’s decorated with spots – which definitely makes it awesome
Kids' Birdcage Umbrella features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from waterproof PVC.
- Clear, birdcage-shaped design completely protects you from the rain, while letting plenty of light in.
- Distinctive coloured border and handle for easy identification.
- Lightweight design is more resistant to the wind than other umbrellas.
- Easy glide runner protects little fingers.
- Secures with a push-button closure.
- Leave open to dry.
Diameter (when opened): 67cm.