Founded in England in 1919, Cole & Mason has been producing premium
quality salt and pepper mills for almost a century. Beautifully formed
and elegantly finished, Cole & Mason mills are guaranteed to look
splendid your table.
So when it comes to other aspects of seasoning, you can trust Cole & Mason to have mastered this area, too. This Self-Watering Triple Herb Keeper, for example, will keep your herbs fresher for longer, so you can get the most out of every sprout and leaf!
Its clean, attractive design in enamelled metal uses Hydro Felt Pads, which help to absorb the water in the lower (grey) reservoir as needed. This reservoir also includes a spout, making it easy to refill, while the herb pot container can hold both square and round herb pots. And because your herbs will be drawing water up through their roots – rather than you watering them from above – it’s a lot less likely they’ll become waterlogged. We give it two green thumbs up!
Self-Watering Triple Herb Keeper features:
- Designed in the United Kingdom.
- Made from enamelled metal.
- Top herb pot container can hold both square and round pots.
- Grey reservoir holds your water and is easy to refill, thanks to its spout.
- Reusable Hydro Felt Pads draw water from the reservoir in to the herb pot container as your herbs needs, preventing any waterlogged herbs.
- Helps to keep herbs fresher for longer.
- Includes instructions.
- Presented in a Cole & Mason box.
Dimensions: 36.5cm (l) x 13cm (h) x 13cm (w).