Once a jolly swagman planned for a long-haul flight, upon the wings of a grand Boeing…
Australians love themselves a little bit of travelling, and Didgeridoonas love Australians. They embrace our rugged outback and create products that suit our wild lifestyles – whether that be a romp through a winery, a weekend in the bush, a day on the golf ranges, or a journey to some faraway land.
Tough as the baked Aussie desert comes the Traveller’s Pouch, made from durable oilskin and lined with Teflon coated canvas. The moment you take it in your hands, you’ll feel the quality beneath your fingers – not to mention the practicality. The Traveller’s Pouch will keep hold of your passport, tickets, credit and ID cards, along with your cash (paper or otherwise).
Take it camping, take it fishing, take it to the Amazon – Didgeridoonas’ Traveller’s Pouch can withstand it all!
Traveller's Pouch features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Oilskin cloth exterior with Teflon coasted canvas lining.
- Zippered closure.
- A mesh pocket to hold your passport. Behind this are two full-length pockets for tickets and papers.
- A full-length zippered compartment for coins and cash.
- Pockets for six credit and ID cards.
- A small pocket for compact items such as pens.