When it comes to fine cookware, Essteele is the name to look for.
Designed and precision engineered in Milan with the home chef in mind, this Italian company strives to create not only beautiful cookware in all of their collections, but cookware that lasts a lifetime.
Essteele’s Per Sempre range is an effortless fusion of premium quality materials and world renowned Italian style. Each piece in this range has been meticulously forged with two layers of tough 18/10 stainless steel and in between lies the Per Sempre secret: a thick, fast-heating aluminium core heats the entire pan evenly and efficiently, making short work of any culinary pursuit big or small.
With reinforced handles for maximum durability and a brilliant, mirror-like shine to finish, no other cookware will look, or cook, as good as Per Sempre. On your quest to gastronomic mastery, look no further than Per Sempre, for always.
Per Sempre Saucepan features:
Care and Cleaning:
- Designed and engineered in Italy.
- Made from premium 18/10 stainless steel.
- Thick aluminium core is bonded between two stainless steel layers to efficiently heat the entire pan for more even cooking results.
- Suitable for all stove tops, including induction.
- Mirror-like finish.
- Reinforced handle.
- Lid included to lock in flavour and nutrients.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Oven safe to 260°C.
Extra Care Tips:
- Energy friendly - best used with low to medium heat.
- Recommended for use with wooden or plastic cooking utensils.
- Essteele Per Sempre cookware features stainless steel handles, which may become very hot during use – especially when used in the oven. Make sure you use an oven mitt when handling hot Essteele cookware.