Essteele is beautiful-looking cookware with an equally beautiful heritage.
Essteele started life in Mount Waverley, Melbourne, during the 1940s,
and remained a wholly Australian company until recently moving
production to Milan, Italy where Essteele cookware is still being made
This combined Australian and Italian heritage gives Essteele cookware
the look of Italian cookware, and the sound design and engineering
smarts that set Australia apart. The result? Some of the most attractive
Essteele's Per Vita collection is constructed from time-tested metals,
including polished stainless steel, aluminium and copper. You’ll find
the former on the outside, the latter on the base, and the aluminium on
the inside, providing brilliant heat distribution and retention across a
range of cooking surfaces.
Per Vita makes cooking effortless, and each piece is finished with wide,
European-style pouring rims for easy transfer of ingredients. It’s sure
to provide years of lasting beauty as you cook.
Per Vita Stockpot features:
Care and Cleaning:
- Designed in Australia, made in Italy.
- Exterior made from polished 18/10 stainless steel, with brushed stainless steel interior.
- Riveted cast stainless steel handles and solid steel lid.
- A copper base with a heavyweight aluminium disc, sealed in stainless steel that disperses and retains heat.
- Suitable for use with all cooking surfaces, including induction.
- Wide rim allows for easy pouring and cleaning.
- Oven safe to 240ºC.
Extra Care Tips:
- Energy friendly - best used with low to medium heat.
- Recommended for use with wooden or plastic cooking utensils.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Essteele Per Vita cookware features stainless
steel handles, which become very hot during use – especially when
used in the oven. Make sure you use an oven mitt when handling hot
Capacity: 9 Litres.