Faber-Castell has been producing fine quality products for writing,
colouring and creative design for well over two centuries. Established
in 1761, the company is still run by the same family, and prides itself
on tradition, a progressive outlook and quality. Although the company
has grown since those early days, their aspiration towards excellence
has not changed, and this range represents the continuing legacy of
A classic is always a definitive design for a studio; the Classic
Platinum Fountain Pen is no different. With its purely platinised barrel and
finely-fluted detailing, this is a pen that is attractive at first
glance…and that’s before you even put it to paper and begin to write.
The exquisite hand-made iridium tip with its eighteen karat gold nib makes the Classic Platinum Fountain Pen one of Faber-Castell’s most eloquently grand pens of its generation. The manufacturing process alone for this pen is impressive, with over one-hundred hand-performed steps involved. This is certainly an heirloom-quality pen of executive status.
Nobody will ever be able to scoff at this
Classic Platinum Fountain Pen features:
- Made in Germany.
- Metal body plated in platinum, and finished with fine, fluted details.
- Platinum body does not oxidise with use and time.
- Iridium tip with eighteen karat gold nib.
- Slender barrel sits comfortably in the hand.
- Platinised detailing, and spring-loaded pocket clip.
- Capped design.
- Cartridge system slides gently out of the barrel on turning the end cap.
- Medium nib width.
- Beautifully presented in a wooden Faber-Castell gift box.