Established in 1761, Faber-Castell has been producing fine quality instruments for writing, colouring and creative design for well over two centuries. Faber-Castell is still run by the same family and prides itself on tradition, a progressive outlook and quality.
The Guilloche range is a testament to the company’s dedication to beautiful writing instruments. Crafted from resin with rhodium-plated appointments, Faber-Castell’s Guilloche Cisele Mechanical Pencil brings pleasure to the everyday activity of writing.
Each piece of the Guilloche collection is hand-crafted in Germany, and the superior attention to detail is ever present. Softly engraved with an elegant herringbone pattern, the Guilloche Cisele Mechanical Pencil is ideal for anybody who enjoys the finer things in life.
Guilloche Cisele Mechanical Pencil features:
- Hand made in Germany.
- Barrel is made from high-grade resin.
- Herringbone pattern along barrel.
- Rhodium-plated metal details.
- Twist action mechanism for vivid lines and smooth, easy writing.
- Discreetly engraved with the Faber-Castell crest.
- Supplied with 0.7mm lead.
- Includes crested drawstring sleeve.
- Presented in an elegant Graf von Faber-Castell gift box with magnetic closure.