“Houston, do you read?” takes on a whole new meaning with a Fisher Space Pen.
This is the only pen on the market that has literally been to space and
back. Since 1967, it’s been on every manned mission with both American
and Russian astronauts.
With a Space Pen, you can write upside down, underwater, in freezing
temperatures, in boiling temperatures, over grease, and even in a vacuum
(!) with style. Not only is the pen as attractive as an earth-bound
model, it has a tungsten-carbide ballpoint which allows you to write for
longer, more cleanly, and more consistently. This is because the Space
Pen’s ink has been pressurised and filled with visco-elastic ink, unlike
regular ballpoint pens, which rely on gravity to function.
The Fisher Space Pen – there’s nothing on Earth like it!
B4 Black Grid Space Pen features:
- Made in the USA.
- Brilliant chrome finish with black grid engraving.
- Withstands temperatures of -34°C to 121°C.
- Writes underwater, upside down, over most grease, and in a vacuum.
- Thixotropic black ink in pressurised reservoir writes at any angle.
- Precision steel socket and tungsten-carbide ballpoint.
- Retractable nib. Click the end to start writing, and the ball beside the clip to retract it again.
- Presented in a Fisher Space Pen storage case.
- Estimated shelf-life of 100 years.