“Houston, do you read?” takes on a whole new meaning with a Fisher Space Pen.
This is the only pen on the market that has literally been to space and
back. Since 1967, it’s been on every manned mission with both American
and Russian astronauts.
With a Space Pen, you can write upside down, underwater, in freezing
temperatures, in boiling temperatures, over grease, and even in zero
gravity with style. This is achieved by combining a tungsten-carbide
ballpoint with thixotropic ink, hermetically sealed under such pressure
that it can write just about anywhere for a very, very long time, and without the need for gravity like regular pens.
With their distinct, slimline shape and compact size, Fisher’s Bullet
Space Pens zoom across paper with their pressurised ink cartridge – the
same found in the original Fisher pens – and perform excellently even
after weeks of non-use! The brass barrels of these pens are finished
with bold, polished colours, so that you can choose the pen that suits
you the most.
Bullet Space Pen features:
- Made in the USA.
- Body made from brass, with a polished metallic finish.
- Withstands temperatures of -34°C to 121°C.
- Writes underwater, upside down, over most grease, and in a vacuum.
- Thixotropic ink in pressurised reservoir writes at any angle.
- Precision steel socket and tungsten-carbide ballpoint allow you to write cleanly and consistently.
- Cap slides on and off.
- Presented in a Fisher Space Pen storage case.