“Houston, do you read?” takes on a whole new meaning with the Fisher Space Pen!
This is the only pen on the market that has literally been to space and back. Since 1967, it’s been on every manned mission with both American and Russian astronauts.
With a Space Pen, you can write upside down, underwater, in freezing temperatures, in boiling temperatures, over grease, and even in a vacuum (!) with style – not only is the pen as attractive as an earth-bound model, it has a tungsten-carbide ballpoint which allows you to write for longer, more cleanly, and more consistently.
Fisher’s Space Pen – there no pen on Earth quite like it!
- Made in the USA.
- Withstands temperatures of -34°C to 121°C. Writes underwater, upside down, over most grease, and in a vacuum.
- Thixotropic gel ink (turns to a liquid when shaken) in pressurised reservoir writes at any angle.
- Precision steel socket and tungsten-carbide ballpoint.
- Presented in a Fisher Space Pen storage case.
- Estimated shelf-life: 100 years.
Finish: Matte Black.