“Houston, do you read?” takes on a whole new meaning with the Fisher Space Pen.
The Fisher Space Pen is the only pen on the market that has literally
been to space and back. Since 1967, a Fisher Space Pen has been on every
manned mission with both American and Russian astronauts.
Developed for astronauts to use in space, the Space Pen lets you write
upside down, underwater, in freezing temperatures, in boiling
temperatures, over grease…and even in a vacuum. Not only is the pen as
attractive as any earth-bound writing instrument – it has a
tungsten-carbide ball point which allows you to write more consistently
Every sentence will feel like a giant leap for mankind when you write
with a Fisher Astronaut Space Pen. This space-age pen makes writing even
a shopping list a pleasure. It’s so lightweight, you’ll wonder if it’s
defying gravity. And its polished chrome good looks are out of this
Fisher’s Space Pen collection: there’s no pen on Earth quite like it!
Gold Grid Astronaut Space Pen features:
- Made in America.
- Polished chrome finish with gold grid design.
- Withstands temperatures between -34°C and 121°C.
- Writes underwater, upside down, over most grease, and in a vacuum.
- Thixotropic ink in pressurised reservoir writes at any angle.
- Precision steel socket and tungsten-carbide ballpoint.
- Press the end of the pen down to write, then click the button on
the side when you’re finished to click the ballpoint back into place.
- Estimated shelf-life of one hundred years.
- Presented in a Fisher Space Pen storage case.