Füri make knives that aren’t like other knives; those that are crafted according to traditions that go back centuries. But not these
Füri’s team of Australian designers decided to forget everything they
knew about knives and devise their own rules. With an experienced
engineer at the helm, they went back to the drawing board – and the
result has changed the way you’ll see and use knives.
Füri Pro knives are knives as they should be: they’re lightweight,
effortless to use and incredibly sharp, thanks to their hardened high
specification Japanese stainless steel. And although this steel is known
to keep its edge for much longer than ordinary steel, it will still
need a touch-up every so often to slice and dice at its best.
Specially designed for Füri knives is the Ozitech Diamond Fingers Knife
Sharpener, coated in crushed industrial diamonds that allow you to
sharpen any knife effectively, regardless of brand. Pre-set to create a
perfectly sharpened knife at a twenty-degree angled bevel every time,
this sharpener is made up of six fingers that you simply drag your knife
through two to six times to restore its edge. It also folds up neatly in to a clam-shaped shell, so it’s perfect for on-the-go sharpening and compact storing.
Füri knives – truly a cut above the rest!
Ozitech Diamond Fingers Knife Sharpener features:
- Designed and engineered in Australia.
- Made with high quality Japanese stainless steel and coated in crushed industrial diamonds.
- Fingers are pre-set to create a perfectly sharpened and honed knife to a 20 degree angled bevel every time.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Suitable for most knife types regardless of brand, excluding serrated knives.
- Compact size and storage.
- Simply swipe for optimal sharpness. Instructions are included.
Dimensions: 7.5cm (w) x 11cm (h) x 12cm (d), when opened.