Füri make knives that aren’t like other knives; those that are crafted according to traditions that go back centuries. But not these
Füri’s team of Australian designers decided to forget everything they
knew about knives and devise their own rules. With an experienced
engineer at the helm, they went back to the drawing board – and the
result has changed the way you’ll see and use knives.
Füri Pro knives are knives as they should be: they’re lightweight,
effortless to use and incredibly sharp, thanks to their hardened high
specification Japanese stainless steel. Rather than needlessly hanging
on to traditions, Füri knives are made using the most modern techniques
and materials available, to create knives that are truly cutting edge
and comfortable to use. Each knife from the Pro range possesses a
wedge-shaped handle that reduces hand fatigue, while the bolsters are
designed to be strong, safe and sharp. Plus, the seamless construction
eliminates food and dirt traps, providing a highly hygienic food
Füri knives – truly a cut above the rest!
Pro Classic Knife Set features:
- Designed and engineered in Australia.
- Forged from hardened high specification Japanese steel for durability and stain and corrosion resistance.
- Bolster has been designed for safety, comfort and strength.
- Extremely sharp edge is easy to maintain.
- Seamless construction eliminates places for food and dirt to hide, for a hygienic cooking experience.
- Wedge-shaped handle has been crafted to reduce hand fatigue in professional cooks.
- Presented as a two piece set in a Füri gift box.
- Hand wash recommended.
- 20cm Cook's Knife.
- 9cm Paring Knife.