If you find mere two dimensional puzzles lacking and straightforward,
and feel that simple three dimensional jigsaws aren’t realistic enough,
you won’t believe your luck now that this puzzle has incorporated the
fourth dimension: time!
(Well, sort of…)
With this 4D Cityscape Puzzle, complete with architectural replicas,
not only be able to rebuild the cityscape of Dubai, but you can also
view it across its development from the year 1787. Start with the
historical jigsaw puzzle map, and then build on top of this with a
modern day map jigsaw layer. Then comes the fun part: the construction of buildings
in the order of which they were completed. Start with Dubai International Airport in 1960, and continue to the present day with the five-star business hotel JW Marriott Marquis.
This unique puzzle contains over one thousand pieces, and includes
posters and educational facts that are bound to keep you entertained as
Build it, experience it, learn it!
4D Cityscape Dubai Puzzle features:
- Recommended for ages eight years and up.
- Explores the expansion of Dubai from the year 1787 to the present day.
- Start with layer one: the historical jigsaw puzzle, then continue on to layer two: modern day Dubai jigsaw puzzle.
- In layer three, three-dimensional buildings and landmarks can be placed in the puzzle according to the year of completion.
- Over 1200 pieces and 2000 educational facts.
Approximate Assembled Dimensions: 60cm (l) x 40cm (w) x 5cm (h).