Advanced cooks look for advanced kitchenware.
Well, look no further – Gefu is the award-winning German design firm that has you in mind!
Fancy the idea of growing some fresh sprouts in your kitchen? Like alfalfa, for example! Well, just for you, Gefu invented the Bivita Sprouting Jar – a miniature greenhouse that can be used to cultivate fresh sprouts from the seeds of mung beans, lentils and more.
The integrated ventilation will provide the perfect climatic conditions for your chosen sprouts, while the glass dome creates the perfect lighting conditions. There’s also water in the glass dome to keep the seeds fresh!
Bivita Sprouting Jar features:
- Designed in Germany.
- Made from glass, stainless steel, silicone and ABS plastic.
- Miniature greenhouse with integrated ventilation provides the perfect conditions to grow fresh sprouts for salads.
- Can be used with the seeds from chickpeas, alfalfa, mung beans, wheat, lentils and more.
- Glass dome provides the best lighting conditions.
- Ready to harvest in just one week.
- Further instructions included.
- Hand wash recommended.
Dimensions: 18.5cm (h) x 13cm (w).